- The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, USB port and more RAM (128MB instead of 64MB).
- Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
- There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
- 1 year limited warranty