- Ease of use: Cisco 100 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network.
- Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 100 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- High performance: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications - including bandwidth-intensive video services - and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Power-over-Ethernet: Cisco 100 Series switches are available with PoE ports on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a low
- Dimensions: 11 x 1.75 x 6.7 inches (279.4 x 44.5 x 170 mm). Weight: 3.15 lb. (1.43 kg).
- 1 year limited warranty