- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.