APC Easy UPS On-Line Ext. Runtime 3000VA 230V with External Battery Pack Double Conversion (SRV3KIL)
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- Max. Capacity Used: 100%
- Output power capacity: 2.4kWatts / 3.0kVA
- Cord Length: 1.5 Metres
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC 60320 C14
- Output Connections: (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
(1) IEC 60320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- Automatic internal bypass - Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic updates and backups - Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Serial connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a serial port.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.